HOW IT WORKS
- Register for a Corporate Account
- Sign Up for a corporate account.
- Once your registration is approved by our account team you are ready to Login and start placing orders.
- Select your Gift Cards
- eGift Cards are a convenient solution, delivered right to the email inbox or mobile device of your recipients.
- Coming mid 2021: Plastic gift cards are perfect for any occasion. This option allows you want to order in bulk and separately activate the cards when you are ready to distribute them.
- Choose Denomination and Quantity
- Let us know how many and how much of each card type.
- ODEON Gift Cards can be purchased with any value from £5 - £100 for use in the United Kingdom, or €5 – €100 as eGifts for use in the Republic of Ireland.
- The minimum order value for Plastic Gift Cards is £1000 or €1000. For orders under £1000 or €1000 we can support with egifts, please contact us to have this option added to your account.
- Save Delivery Addresses and Payment Details
- Maintain an address book for frequent plastic card delivery destinations.
- Save your payment information for quick and easy reordering.
- All orders will be dispatched only on receipt of cleared funds.
- eGifts are delivered instantly once the funds have cleared.
- All Corporate orders of plastic gift cards will receive free and secure delivery via our courier partner (minimum order of £1000 or €1000 required).
- Please allow up to 4 working days to receive your gift cards from order placement. Refer to the Gift Card Terms & Conditions for more information.
Still Have Questions?
Please review our FAQs below.
Our Customer Service team will be happy to support any other questions you may have. Our team are here to answer all your questions Monday – Friday 9am - 5pm UK time.
Call us at 0344 381 5027, or email us at email@example.com
Purchasing & Sending ODEON Corporate Gift Cards
What denominations do you offer?
ODEON Corporate Gift Cards can be purchased with any value from £5 - £100 or €5 – €100.
Are there any fees associated with ODEON Corporate Gift Cards?
No. There are no fees associated with ODEON Corporate Gift Cards. You will only be charged the face value of the gift card. There is a minimum order value of £1000 or €1000 for Plastic Gift Cards. For orders under £1000 or €1000 we can support with egifts, please contact us to have this option added to your account.
Can I change the value of an ODEON Corporate Gift Card after I've paid for it?
Not at this time. You would need to request a refund and reorder the correct value. Refunds cannot be given if the order has already been activated.
How do I cancel the purchase of an ODEON Corporate Gift Card?
If you wish to cancel all or part of your ODEON Corporate Gift Card order please contact our customer service team on 0344 381 5027. Cancellations cannot be made once ODEON Corporate Gift Cards have been activated.
What payment methods do you accept?
We accept CHAPs, BACS or credit card payments (we do not accept American Express).
What is a credit card Security Code and why is it required?
In order to protect you from unauthorised transactions, we require your credit card's Security Code. The Security Code is the 3-digit number printed on the signature panel on the back of your card.
When is my credit card charged for my purchase?
Your credit card is charged at the time of purchase. This purchase will appear on your credit/debit card statement as CS*ODEON GIFT CARDS.
What are the delivery options and when will my recipient receive their Gift Card?
eGift Card: Your eGift Cards will be sent immediately once your order is approved.
Plastic Gift Card: Your Plastic Gift Cards will be sent free by secure delivery via our courier partner, once your order has been approved.
How do I check my order status and delivery?
Once your ODEON Corporate Gift Cards are dispatched, you will receive an email containing the courier delivery tracking number. You can follow the status on the courier’s website.
Where can I have my order delivered to?
Gift Cards may be delivered to valid addresses within the United Kingdom. For your protection, we do not deliver to Post Office Boxes.
Can I buy an ODEON Corporate Gift Card for myself?
No, currently we only sell to businesses via this web portal. Please visit ODEON stores or our ODEON Consumer Gift Card website here.
Receiving & Redeeming
Can my ODEON Corporate Gift Cards be spent straight away?
ODEON Corporate eGift Cards will be delivered activated and can be spent immediately.
ODEON Corporate Plastic Gift Cards will arrive inactive. You will need to activate the Gift Cards prior to spending them. You will receive activation instructions along with your delivery.
Where can an ODEON Corporate Gift Card be spent?
You can only use your ODEON Corporate GBP Gift Cards in any ODEON Cinema in the United Kingdom and for making online box office payments at ODEON.co.uk.
You can only use your ODEON Corporate EURO Gift Cards in ODEON Cinemas in the Republic of Ireland and for making online box office payments at ODEONcinemas.ie.
How can the recipient check the balance on an ODEON Corporate Gift Card?
Card balances can be checked in cinema or by visiting the bottom of the page here.
When does the ODEON Corporate Gift Card expire?
ODEON Corporate Gift Cards will expire two (2) years after the last transaction.
Does the ODEON Corporate Gift Card need to be spent all at once?
No, you can spend some or all of the money on the ODEON Corporate Gift Card. Any remaining balance will be saved until your next purchase, but will expire in two (2) years time.
Can I reload an ODEON Corporate Gift Card after the full value has been spent?
Not at this time.
What happens if the recipient loses an ODEON Corporate Gift Card or has it stolen with a balance still on it?
The gift card must be treated as cash, please keep it safe, if it is lost or stolen ODEON cannot accept any responsibility.
If the recipient purchases tickets online using a Gift Card, do they need to pay an Online Booking Fee?
Yes. The online booking fee will be charged on any tickets bought online using a gift card.
Security & Reliability
Is my order secure?
All personal and financial information is transmitted using the https protocol over a Secure Sockets Layer (SSL), utilising state of the art technology for consumer protection. Behind the scenes, your web browser is sending all personal and financial information over SSL. The Gift Card purchase process is fully PCI compliant. If you have any questions or concerns, please contact Customer Support.
Who is CashStar?
ODEON Corporate Gift Cards are distributed by CashStar Inc., a Delaware corporation ("CashStar"). CashStar is a Blackhawk Network business specialising in Digital Gifting that allows consumers and businesses to securely order and send Gift Cards over the internet. CashStar's focus is on developing a secure payment technology platform and service dedicated to bridging the digital and physical divide. CashStar is fully PCI compliant.
Where can I get more information?
Please call our Customer Service team on 0344 381 5027. Or email us at firstname.lastname@example.orgCorporate Cinema Gift Cards for ODEON, powered by CashStar.